Home»Boody Blog»5 inspiring videos that will alter your life perspective.
5 inspiring videos that will alter your life perspective.
Our attention to what’s happening in the world is usually directed at the hype in the media, which most of the time leaves us in a place of fear. Sadly these days, most articles we read highlight negativity or danger, which leaves us feeling sad, angry or helpless.But how often do you find yourself consciously connecting with what we can do about it?
Whether it’s about politics, the planet or our people, there are change-makers out there who are doing things a little bit differently. Instead of putting us in fear, they’re helping us see the light. Instead of stating the boundaries our world is suffering from, they’re showing us possibility. Instead of putting weight on the negative, they’re showing the impact of collective positivity.
Here are five eye-opening videos that have nudged our hearts and inspired us to help make the world a better place. We hope these videos challenge you to see things in a positive light too - whether it’s about contribution, creating change, or believing in yourself.
1. Can we Auto-correct HumanityPrince EA, is an American Spoken word artist and YouTuber, known for discussing topics like politics, sociality, environmentalism and life issues. In this highly motivational rap video, he highlights why he refuses to let technology control him.
2. What's Your Biggest Regret? (Nobody Wants To Admit The Worst One Of All)Warning - this video might bring a tear to your eye and spark something personal within you about your purpose in the world. A chalkboard stood in the middle of New York City asks passersby to write down their biggest regrets. As the board fills up, they noticed that all of these responses had one alarming thing in common.
3. Dear Future Generations: SorryAnother video from Prince EA which emphasises what the future will look like for our children. He cleverly crafted this video to show we can correct the world NOW for future generations.
4. Video that will change your life. I have no words left.This beautiful video will bring happy tears to your eyes. It’s not the best quality video, but a must-watch. Just look at what happens when you decide to give more love to the world and your neighbours.
5. Celebrities Speak Out On Fame & Materialism. This Is Powerful!This video produced by Think for Yourself has some of the world’s famous celebrities speaking out on fame and materialism. You can strive your whole life to ‘have it all’ - success, wealth and fame, however it’s still not enough. Remember who you truly are and what really matters.
Whilst you can’t change the world in one day, the collective effort of individuals can. Start by sharing any of these videos with your friends, speak out on these topics and take conscious action now in the home and your community to make a difference.Xx
Karla______________Karla Layton wants to live in a world where people are not afraid to express themselves and what they’re passionate about.A witty word-wrangler and clear-cut communicator, she’s been featured on Mamamia and news.com.au.When she’s not being a day-maker with her words or dishing out advice on her blog, you can find her sharing the power of essential oils, sipping coffee, getting salty in the ocean and obsessively watching Suits.Her latest free eBook “EASE – A creative’s guide to finding calm and cultivating connection” is out now.Karla is passionate about the environment and living a healthy, sustainable lifestyle. Her favourite Boody garment is the V-Neck Tee and is proud to shout Boody’s praises to everyone who will listen.