Position Classification: Full Time
Location: Surry Hills, NSW (not available as remote role)
Boody is seeking a CRM & Loyalty Manager to join the D2C team. Reporting to the Global Head of eCommerce, the CRM & Loyalty Manager will be responsible for driving customer engagement, retention and loyalty. The ideal candidate will be a data-driven email marketing manager with a background in eCommerce.
Boody is Australia's first B Corp certified underwear brand, loved globally and sold in over 15 countries.
Recognised in the top 5% of B-Corps globally and endorsed by Dr Jane Goodall, we're helping people reduce their negative impact on the planet, from the bottom up. But beyond our sustainable credentials, we’re loved by customers worldwide because we make incredibly comfortable underwear. It is this relentless and sustainable pursuit of comfort that drives everything we do. And we’ll stop at nothing. We’ve received over 56,000 5 star ratings by our customers globally.
What's more, buying from us is easy… on your time, on your wallet and on the planet. Boody can be found in over 4,000 independent retailers worldwide as well as online and on leading global marketplaces. Our customers are everything to us, and we’ll stop at nothing to champion them and their experience with our brand.
From humble beginnings in Sydney in 2013, we're now well on our way to becoming a household name in Australia and ready to do the same on the global stage. Our ambition? To become the most loved sustainable underwear brand on the planet.
For more about our brand, culture, and story listen to our co-MD's on the Add to Cart podcast here.
About the Role
As the CRM & Loyalty Manager, you will play a critical role in building our retention strategy and omnichannel lifecycle program.
- Own and execute an omnichannel lifecycle program with a focus on automation and scale.
- Leverage customer data to segment audiences and develop, automate and optimise customer journeys across multiple channels, including email, SMS and social, to drive engagement, retention, loyalty and advocacy.
- Work with Marketing to develop the campaign calendar, and drive the execution and ongoing optimisation of campaign emails.
- Gather quantitative insights and provide feedback and recommendations to the Brand and Creative teams to continually improve campaign and automation designs.
- Use behavioural data to deliver personalised experiences to drive cross-selling, conversion, order frequency, retention and reactivation.
- Work closely with Marketing and the Online Trade Manager to align promotional and marketing activities and onsite experience.
Identify opportunities to improve engagement metrics, retention rate and customer lifetime value.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to convert ideas and opportunities into tangible initiatives with measurable outcomes.
- Own and execute initiatives to gather zero-party and first-party customer data and contribute to the continuous development of our customer personas.
- Build an A/B testing framework to optimise the customer lifecycle program.
- Monitor and report on progress and performance against agreed deliverables and outcomes, tracking and measuring initiatives against quarterly OKRs.
As an experienced Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you will have:
- 6+ years experience in eCommerce in a lifecycle management role, preferably in fashion and apparel.
- Proven success in planning and executing strategies to drive engagement, retention and loyalty.
- Demonstrated experience managing and optimising a loyalty program.
- Experience using a range of digital marketing tools including Klaviyo, Lexer, Yotpo and Attentive.
- Strong analytical skills and experience translating data into insights to inform strategic and tactical decision-making.
- Demonstrated understanding of email marketing best practices and techniques.
- Familiarity with the Spam Act and GDPR and CCPA compliance.
- Strong project management skills and technical competency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly collaborative with the ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams.
We’re continuously growing and our ambition is huge - our brand success is reliant on our vibrant, collaborative and innovative team who share our values and identify with our mission, so it is critical that you fit these to a tee (see what we did there?). They are:
Innovation: Refusal to accept the status quo, teamed with the creative and technical nous to do better for our customers and the planet.
Drive: A passion and dedication which results in forward momentum, at pace.
Inclusivity: Planning, acting and advocating, with other people in mind.
Connection: Customer obsessed. Everything we do is designed to drive impactful connections with our customers, and communities
What Can You Expect?
- Competitive remuneration.
- Work directly with Boody’s Leadership team.
- A supportive and highly experienced team with a fantastic work culture focused on creativity, changemaking and personal fulfillment.
- A position in a hugely ambitious and collaborative digital team that’s out to make their mark.
- The opportunity to do meaningful, purpose-driven work for a B-Corp organisation, making waves on the global stage.
- The opportunity to rapidly develop your hard and soft skills as a result of working closely with your peers and our Global Head of eCommerce.
- The best of both worlds, with a WFO/WFH schedule. (Tue-Thurs in office)
- Generous product allowance and team discount program (never be short on undies again!)
Supportive and highly experienced team with a fantastic work culture (did we mention we’re “Great Places to Work” certified?)
- Many wellness focussed initiatives, including an on-demnad EAP (Employee Assistant Program).
- Work for a brand that celebrates the wins - quarterly dinners and monthly social and cultural events.
- We give back to our community - Boody partners with 1% for the Planet to donate 1% of all online revenue to environmental non-profits. We also commit our team’s time to help philanthropic causes and are proud of our strategic partnership with Thread Together.
The Fine Print
- This role is full time and you are required to work from Boody HQ at least 3 days a week (if you're aligned with our values, you'll love being here). Please do not apply if seeking fully remote work.
- We require you to have full residency or a permanent Visa in Australia.
Boody is a brand that prides itself on Diversity and Inclusion and believes this should always come from within. We encourage people of all backgrounds, identities and experience to apply for our roles on offer. Looking out for the planet does not have any prerequisites.
<< Back to Jobs