Customer Service Coordinator
We are looking for someone to join our growing team and assist in delivering the ultimate customer experience to the entire Boody community.
Boody is an Australian sustainable apparel brand that creates everyday essentials from innovative eco-friendly materials. Our experience in health and wellness and retail, combined with our love of technology, our growth-mindset and passion for the environment has inspired us to build a world-class brand that betters your world.
Started in Sydney in 2013, our business spans over 4,000 health-focused independent retailers across 12 countries, as well as D2C through boody.com.au and select online marketplaces... and we're just getting started.
About the Role
Boody is a small, dedicated and passionate team working together in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We run our business like a family, and in families, there is a level of trust, transparency, and permission, not found in most organisations.
This role will play an important part in running the day to day business operations assisting the Head Of Online and Chief Customer Happiness officer with all aspects relating to customers orders, returns and exchanges and general inventory coordination.
If you've been thinking about starting a role in the ecommerce industry and wondering where to start, this role is for you.
We’re looking for someone full of energy and keen to learn new skills. You’ll be an essential part of the Boody brand working across the D2C and Wholesale teams and need to be a great communicator and task orientated. You love detail and always ask questions to make sure you are doing the right thing and learning at the same time.
Most importantly, you match our core values, so it is critical that you fit these. They are:
- High Spirited: we’re light-hearted, positive and always see the glass as half full. Above all, we strive to make Boody a great place to work.
- Caring: Our intrinsic caring nature means that we are forever looking out for one another, our community and the wider world.
- Driven: We’re motivated to be our best at all times. We take a dynamic, approach to all aspects of our business, always pushing innovation and growth.
- Considered: We are considered and diligent in our approach. We think before we act. We listen.
What You Can Expect
If you can check these boxes as well as meet the qualification requirements listed below, you should definitely apply for this role.
- Assist with all inbound returns and exchanges across d2c, marketplace and wholesale
- Manage weekly stock consolidations to warehouse
- Manage regular stock takes of head office stock on hand and report back to management
- Assist with booking of international production deliveries
- Coordination of all send outs of influencer gifting and samples
- Assist in customer service aspects of the d2c and marketplace channels
- Support the Chief Customer Happiness Officer across live chat, email and other marketplace requests
The Fine Print
- This role is full time and you are required to work from Boody HQ (if you're aligned with our values, you'll love being here).
- We require you to have full residency or a permanent Visa in Australia.
No agencies please (we have this one covered!)