Thanks for joining the Boody movement!
Enjoy ultimate comfort with 10% off your first purchase WELV2KL@VSTART SHOPPING
Boody is an Australian sustainable apparel brand that creates everyday essentials from eco-friendly materials. Our experience in health and wellness and retail, combined with our love of technology, our growth-mindset and passion for the environment has inspired us to create a brand championing a better future, fit for all.
Started in Sydney in 2013, Boody has experienced rapid growth, now available in 12 countries across 4,000 stockists as well as D2C through multiple Boody domains globally, plus select online marketplaces... and we're just getting started.
We are a diverse, dedicated and passionate team working together in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We run our business like a family, and in families, there is a level of trust, transparency, and permission not found in most organisations.
For more about our brand, culture and story, listen to our co-MD's on the Retail Oasis podcast.
Boody is looking for a high-spirited Customer Success Consultant to join the fast growing and constantly evolving flagship B2B team. Reporting to the Wholesale Manager, you will become an integral piece in the success of our wholesale business, responsible for the success of our expansive retail network across 1300+ pharmacies, natural grocers, wellness retailers and sundry across Australia and New Zealand. You will be establishing relationships with new and existing retailers, facilitating orders and accountable for owning, actioning and resolving customer enquiries.
While a large proportion of our retailers receive regular physical visits from reps, you will become a ‘virtual rep’ for our non-rep stockists, nurturing them to ensure the success of Boody in their stores. This includes pro-active check-in calls, merchandising, up-selling and customer resolution including logistics enquiries, invoice payments, credits and other general enquiries).
- Facilitating the end to end order process, supported by our technology platforms stack and offshore resources.
- Maintain our CRM, and utilise to inform actionable tasks and decision making
- First responder for inbound phone calls (customer first, service-oriented approach always)
- Liaising with 3PL warehouse, freight providers, technology partners and other internal and external stakeholders to facilitate projects and initiatives
- Liaising with 3PL warehouse, freight providers, technology partners and other internal and external stakeholders to resolve customer enquiries and issues.
- Taking initiative to constantly look to improve the systems and processes within your accountability
We’re searching for someone with a drive and true passion for customer success. You love connecting with people and building relationships, you’re analytical, goal oriented and get a kick out of getting to the bottom of issues. You have experience with customers over the phone, building relationships and resolving issues by engaging both internal and external stakeholders.
You’re comfortable with new technology and have an eye for detail, with a strong desire to learn, be challenged and excel in a busy and dynamic production environment. At the same time, you are a great multi-tasker and keep multiple projects running smoothly, communicating with all stakeholders along the way. You take pride in your work being done well and completed in a timely manner. You’re not afraid to ask questions, enjoy taking ownership of your work, have a strong work ethic and are a team player 100% of the time.
Most importantly, you match our core values, so it is critical that you fit these to a tee (see what we did there?). You are:
- High Spirited: we’re light-hearted, positive and always see the glass as half full. Above all, we strive to make Boody a great place to work.
- Caring: Our intrinsic caring nature means that we are forever looking out for one another, our community and the wider world.
- Driven: We’re motivated to be our best at all times. We take a dynamic, approach to all aspects of our business, always pushing innovation and growth.
- Considered: We are considered and diligent in our approach. We think before we act. We listen.
- 2+ years experience in Customer Success or relevant environment
- Demonstrated experience facilitating end-to-end order processing preferably in retail
- Excellent people skills to nurture relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Systems with preferable expertise: GSuite, CRM (Salesforce), Excel, CS platform, IMS, ERP.- Ability to work within a fast paced team environment
- A competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience.
- Great office in Darlinghurst, just down the street from Hyde Park, within walking distance to the city and public transport hubs!
- Supportive and highly experienced team with a fantastic work culture.
- Work directly with the founders and leadership team in a role that will directly impact the future of our brand in its most exciting growth stage.
- We give back to our community - Boody partners with 1% for the Planet to donate 1% of all online revenue to environmental non-profits. We also commit our team's time to help philanthropic causes and are proud to have a strategic partnership with Thread Together. Most importantly, our business ‘impact plan’ is currently in the pipeline.. stay tuned.
- This role is full time and you are required to work from Boody HQ most days (if you're aligned with our values, you'll love being here).
- We require you to have full residency or a permanent Visa in Australia.
- No agencies please (we have this one covered!)
It looks like you're visiting us from [country]?
Confirm your shipping destination and let your comfort journey begin.