Digital Marketing Specialist
Position Classification: Full Time
Location: Darlinghurst, NSW (not available as remote role)
Reports to: Head of Marketing and D2C
Boody is an Australian sustainable apparel brand that creates everyday essentials from eco-friendly materials. Our experience in health and wellness and retail, combined with our love of technology, our growth-mindset and passion for the environment has inspired us to create a brand championing a better future, fit for all.
Started in Sydney in 2013, Boody has experienced rapid growth, now available in 12 countries across 4,000 stockists as well as D2C through multiple Boody domains globally, plus select online marketplaces... and we're just getting started.
We are a diverse, dedicated and passionate team working together in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We run our business like a family, and in families, there is a level of trust, transparency, and permission not found in most organisations.
For more about our brand, culture and story, listen to our co-MD's on the Retail Oasis podcast.
About the Role
We are on the lookout for a creative Digital Marketing Specialist to join our close-knit team of marketers and creatives. Working closely with the Head of Marketing you will play an integral role in growing our business through strategic performance initiatives.
You will actively contribute to delivering against Boody’s and help us become the most loved sustainable everyday basics brand. If successful, you will work within a nurturing environment that will provide a pathway to achieve your career aspirations all the while working with an array of projects that will keep you challenged and inspired.
- Come up with relevant ideas across the funnel allowing us to execute cut through marketing campaigns that connect with our customers and deliver on our vision
- Create, segment and analyse email marketing campaigns to drive increasingly higher open rates, click-through rates and deliver a world-class email marketing program of work
- Launch, manage and optimise Google campaigns across search, display, shopping and Youtube, ensuring ROAS targets are met
- Create, manage, and optimise ongoing social campaigns on Facebook, Pinterest and TikTok ensuing lead generations and traffic targets are met
- Use data to provide feedback and insights to the creative team suggesting relevant copy or creative ideas for ads that improve performance in all paid channels
- Manage, nurture and grow our loyalty program to become an industry-leading and recognised program
- Manage ongoing audience and list optimisation as well as any RFM campaign segmentation within Big Query that connects to all performance channels
We’re searching for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career and grow with an international brand. You’re data-driven and an analytical thinker and you’ll bring with you a love of numbers that drive your ideas. You enjoy spending time tinkering away in Google Data Studio building new reports to analyse data that allows for better performance. You possess excellent communication & time management skills coupled with high attention to detail.
You enjoy working as part of a team but are also happy to work independently. You thrive working in a face-paced results-driven environment. You care about the planet and are on a mission to spread the Boody message to the world.
Most importantly, you match our core values, so it is critical that you fit these to a tee (see what we did there?). You are:
High Spirited: we’re light-hearted, positive and always see the glass as half full. Above all, we strive to make Boody a great place to work.
Caring: Our intrinsic caring nature means that we are forever looking out for one another, our community and the wider world.
Driven: We’re motivated to be our best at all times. We take a dynamic, approach to all aspects of our business, always pushing innovation and growth.
Considered: We are considered and diligent in our approach. We think before we act. We listen.
- Degree in Marketing or similar discipline
- +3 years in a similar role either agency side or client-side
- Google Analytics Certified
- Know how to navigate your way around excel
- Experience with platforms like Klaviyo, Shopify, Big Query, Google Data Studio
- Advanced knowledge in Facebook Business Manager and Adwords
What You Can Expect?
- Great office in Darlinghurst, just down the street from Hyde Park, within walking distance to the city and public transport hubs!
- Develop your hard and soft skills rapid as a result of working closely with your peers and leadership team
- Supportive and highly experienced team with a fantastic work culture.
- We give back to our community - Boody partners with 1% for the Planet to donate 1% of all online revenue to environmental non-profits. We also commit our team's time to help philanthropic causes and are proud to have a strategic partnership with Thread Together. Most importantly, our business ‘impact plan’ is currently in the pipeline.. stay tuned.
The Fine Print
- This role is full time and you are required to work from Boody HQ most days (if you're aligned with our values, you'll love being here).
- We require you to have full residency or a permanent Visa in Australia.
- No agencies please (we have this one covered!)
<< Back to Jobs