Position Classification: Full Time
Location: Darlinghurst, NSW (not available as remote role)
Reports to: Head of Marketing and D2C
Boody is an Australian sustainable apparel brand that creates everyday essentials from eco-friendly materials. Our experience in health and wellness and retail, combined with our love of technology, our growth-mindset and passion for the environment has inspired us to create a brand championing a better future, fit for all.
Started in Sydney in 2013, Boody has experienced rapid growth, now available in 12 countries across 4,000 stockists as well as D2C through multiple Boody domains globally, plus select online marketplaces... and we're just getting started.
We are a diverse, dedicated and passionate team working together in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We run our business like a family, and in families, there is a level of trust, transparency, and permission not found in most organisations.
For more about our brand, culture and story, listen to our co-MD's on the Retail Oasis podcast.
About the Role
We’re looking for someone with direct experience in a similar role so you can hit the ground running. You’ll need to know your way around Shopify Plus and other best-of-breed platforms and be confident in briefing and working with our agency partner to execute conversion optimisation tactics and manage key integration projects.
- Alongside the Head of Marketing and D2C you’ll support driving CRO tactics and manage a robust workflow of iterations to increase conversion rate
- You’ll support across key projects related to large integrations between Shopify and other systems such as marketplace channel integrators and search and merch tools ensuring test cases are created and executed and you'll manage resolving all issues from front end to back end
- You’ll own updating all content on the website related to home pages, landing pages, navigation etc
- You’ll own product uploads creating new products, merching new product categories
- Support on monthly and weekly report execution gathering relevant data to share with stakeholders
- Work closely with the agency to manage all bugs, feature requests and CRO tactics
- Manage creation of bundles on d2c channels and marketplace
- Compile monthly marketplace reviews identify missed opportunities and suggestions to improve sales
- Manage 3rd party apps and integrations
- RO strategies (if you can code yourself, even better!)
- Manage marketplace sales on The Iconic and Amazon AU
We’re searching for someone with a big love for all things digital. If you follow tech crunch, listen to podcasts like digiday or read articles related to SEO and get excited, then you’re the one we are after. We’re looking for someone who has a wide interest in technology but overall loves learning about all things digital and has a big desire to develop and grow.
You’re quick to learn, and even quicker to recover from mistakes. You embrace a rapidly evolving digital world that comes with challenges and thrive on finding new ways to do things that create efficiencies and better the experience of our team and customers.
You thrive in a dynamic and agile small business environment, where things change and we’re kept on our toes. You’re comfortable being uncomfortable. You’re data-driven and detail-oriented and enjoy finding solutions to complex problems.
Most importantly, you match our core values, so it is critical that you fit these to a tee (see what we did there?). You are:
High Spirited: we’re light-hearted, positive and always see the glass as half full. Above all, we strive to make Boody a great place to work.
Caring: Our intrinsic caring nature means that we are forever looking out for one another, our community and the wider world.
Driven: We’re motivated to be our best at all times. We take a dynamic, approach to all aspects of our business, always pushing innovation and growth.
Considered: We are considered and diligent in our approach. We think before we act. We listen.
- +2 years in a similar role either agency side or client-side
- Know how to navigate your way around excel
- Experience with platforms like Klaviyo, Shopify, Big Query, Google Data Studio
What You Can Expect?
- Great office in Darlinghurst, just down the street from Hyde Park, within walking distance to the city and public transport hubs!
- Develop your hard and soft skills rapid as a result of working closely with your peers and leadership team
- Supportive and highly experienced team with a fantastic work culture.
- We give back to our community - Boody partners with 1% for the Planet to donate 1% of all online revenue to environmental non-profits. We also commit our team's time to help philanthropic causes and are proud to have a strategic partnership with Thread Together. Most importantly, our business ‘impact plan’ is currently in the pipeline.. stay tuned.
The Fine Print
- This role is full time and you are required to work from Boody HQ most days (if you're aligned with our values, you'll love being here).
- We require you to have full residency or a permanent Visa in Australia.
- No agencies please (we have this one covered!)
<< Back to Jobs