- Fabric and Care
- Ethics and Eco Credentials
- Orders and Shipping
- Returns and Exchanges
- Wholesale / Distribution Enquiries
- What is special about bamboo?
Bamboo is naturally eco-friendly, wonderful to wear, resilient, superbly soft and healthy for even the most sensitive skin.
In our opinion it outruns all traditional and new fibres, natural and synthetic - and that’s why we’re so proud of the Boody range.
Find out more about the health and eco benefits of bamboo here.
- How do I wash Boody?
We recommend a warm machine wash with similar colours, using gentle bio-degradable detergent, followed by drying in the shade. If you need to tumble dry, please use the lowest or delicates setting. Iron on a low setting, do not dry clean.
- Is your product/manufacturing process environmentally friendly?
We are passionate about having the lowest possible environmental footprint for both our garments and supply chain, and are tirelessly re-assessing our processes.
We are committed to producing high-quality products, with a focus on sustainable materials and practices. Our bamboo is EcoCert certified, which means that Boody bamboo is grown organically using no fertilizers or pesticides and without any irrigation - just rainwater.
When it comes to the production process, our yarn is man-made and therefore the fabric is termed a "viscose" and we now label all our garments and packaging accordingly. A chemical solution is used in the manufacturing process, however there are no residual chemicals remaining in the fabric after this process. Our yarn is Oeko-Tex 100 certified and carries the "Confidence in Textiles" certification which certifies that the finished fibre has been tested for any chemicals or toxins that may be harmful and has been found to contain no trace chemicals that pose any health threat whatsoever. This global standard is issued by the International Association for Research and Testing in the Field of Textile Ecology ("Oeko-Tex") with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland and is a global system for testing textile raw materials at all stages of production. You can find out more about Boody's production process here.
We also have WRAP certification which accredits our factories as offering safe and legal working conditions. Our production facilities do not use child labour, do not discriminate, comply with all environmental regulations, pay fair wages and respect workers rights and most importantly do not tolerate exploitation or discrimination. Please click here for more information about WRAP and the 12 principles that govern our accreditation.
Our factories also have ISO Certification which means they are environmentally aware and recycle all waste and use closed loop systems when dyeing fabric so that no polluted water is released into the environment. In addition, our dyes are low salt and eco-friendly.
Our packaging uses recycled paper and our inks are vegetable based. At Boody, we believe that the many environmental benefits of the bamboo crop as well as the unique properties of the fabric itself are beneficial to both the environment and all of us.
We constantly attempt to improve our environmental performance and are passionate and committed to making our world a better, healthier place.
- When will I receive my order?
The sooner the better we say, and we strive to dispatch same-day. However in busy times we will dispatch your order next business day.
- Standard Shipping (AU): 3-5 business days from time of order.
- Express Shipping (AU): 1-2 business days from time of order.
- NZ Shipping: 2-5 business days from time of order.
- International Shipping: 7-14 business days from time of order, depending on location.
- How can I track my order?
You will receive a confirmation email containing a tracking link as soon as your order has been dispatched from our warehouse so that you can follow your package while it's on the road!
- How much does shipping cost?
We're proud that orders over $60 are shipped free Australia-wide (using Australia Post Standard Shipping). Orders under $60 are charged at a flat rate of $8.95. We offer Express Shipping at $14.95 Australia-wide (1-2 business days).
New Zealand orders over A$80 are shipped free!. Orders under $80 are charged at a flat rate of A$14.95.
For more information about Delivery click here.
- Do you ship internationally?
We sure do! International shipping (excluding NZ) is charged at a flat rate of A$89 and free when you spend over A$300. However:
- If you live in the USA or Canada you're best off visiting our US partner website at https://boodywear.com.
- If you live in the United Kingdom visit our UK partners at https://boody.co.uk/
- If you live in South Africa visit our SA partners at https://boodywear.co.za/.
Find our more about our international presence here.
Please be aware that different countries have unique customs rules and regulations. Unfortunately if your package gets held at customs you will be responsible for communication and any additional costs required to release your item(s).
- Can I send a Boody gift to a friend?
Why yes of course - how nice of you! If you'd like to make a purchase for someone, please make sure to update the shipping address at checkout to the desired address in order to send the best gift ever.
You can also purchase a Boody Gift Card! Simply click here and fill out the necessary information. Upon purchase, your gift card recipient will receive an email with their electronic gift card!
- Is the Boody Gift Card an electronic card?
Yes, we believe in being green! Boody Gift Cards are delivered via email.
- How do I add a Promo Code to my order?
Your reward code can be entered on your Shopping Cart page. After clicking the Checkout Button in your cart, Simply add your unique Discount Code on the right of your screen where it says "GIFT CARD OR DISCOUNT CODE". Then click Apply.
Please note: Only one reward code can be applied per purchase.
- What is your returns policy?
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, you may return it to us within 30 days for replacement, exchange or a refund.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept online payments using Amex, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal and ZipPay (Shop Now Pay Later). When purchasing from Boody your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure socket layer) encryption technology. Credit card details are never stored on the Boody website in any way, and are passed on directly to our Payment Gateway for authorisation and authentication.
- I am interested in becoming a Boody Stockist. How do I contact Boody HQ?
Fantastic! We'd love to hear from you! Please complete this form and we will get back to you.
- I would like to become a Boody distributor internationally. How do I contact Boody HQ?
We're fast growing our international footprint and are now proudly available in 8 countries!
To qualify as a Boody stockist you must:
- Have an established profitable business in the same or similar category
- Have previous import/export experience
- Have an established distribution network in your local country (preferred)
- Be passionate about the environment, ethical manufacturing and for super soft, comfortable clothing!
- I'm a current stockist and would like to order using your online ordering platform
Sure! Please head to our online ordering platform!for stockists.