Freelance Digital Designer
At Boody, we create superbly soft, sustainable basics for men, women and babies. Started in Sydney in 2013, our business spans health-focused independent retailers throughout Australia, as well as direct to consumer through boody.com.au, a number of select online marketplaces, and internationally through our distribution partners (we're now up to 10 countries)... and we're just getting started.
We are looking for a creative and talented Freelance Digital Designer with a user-centred mindset and design skills to help elevate and support the brand’s marketing, digital and content strategy. You will be required at least 3 days a week to help the creative team with daily projects which include design across all touch points namely website assets, emails, social ads, landing pages, illustrations, infographics, packaging, printed collaterals, and managing external design/web-development resources as required. You will...
- Support the Creative Lead with designing all digital assets across email, website landing pages, social ads and emails
- Support the Graphic Designer with packaging and print collateral where appropriate
- Manage the post production process for shoots collating all images, retouching where required etc
- Concept and design layouts for conversion optimised web pages across mobile and desktop user flows collaborating with external developers to translate designs into user-friendly website and blog imagery and graphics
- 3-5 years of experience in a related role in-house or at an agency with a focus on e-commerce
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia or similar.
- Have a good understanding of how to capture a brand’s essence via the creative work that you do
- Strong creative portfolio including examples of digital and print work, illustrations, infographics and creative branding projects.
- Advanced Adobe skills (InDesign, Lightroom, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Front-end development skills a big plus (HTML/CSS)
- Video & audio production and post-production would be highly regarded
- Comfortable working independently but also able to receive feedback from other departments and work together to bring ideas towards a common goal
- Strong design eye and attention to detail