Thanks for joining the Boody movement!
Enjoy ultimate comfort with 10% off your first purchase. Use Code: WEL21OCTKL@VSTART SHOPPING
Boody is an Australian sustainable apparel brand that creates everyday essentials from eco-friendly materials. Our experience in health and wellness and retail, combined with our love of technology, our growth-mindset and passion for the environment has inspired us to create a brand championing a better future, fit for all.
Started in Sydney in 2013, Boody has experienced rapid growth, now available in 12 countries across 4,000 stockists as well as D2C through multiple Boody domains globally, plus select online marketplaces... and we're just getting started.
We are a diverse, dedicated and passionate team working together in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We run our business like a family, and in families, there is a level of trust, transparency, and permission not found in most organisations.
For more about our brand, culture and story, listen to our co-MD's on the Retail Oasis podcast.
We are on the lookout for a creative Junior Graphic Designer to join our close-knit team of marketers and creatives. Working closely with the Mid-Weight Designer and reporting to the creative lead, you will be responsible for executing a range of marketing activities, communications, and design projects that support the brand and marketing team.
You will actively contribute to Boody’s brand awareness and provide graphic design, digital design and print design services that promote our products and ethos and help us become the most loved sustainable everyday basics brand. If successful, you will work within a nurturing environment that will provide a pathway to achieve your career aspirations all the while working with an array of projects that will keep you challenged and inspired.
- Support the local wholesale team and international distributors to create highly visual and compelling documentation that increases our ability to articulate the brands’ unique position in the market
- Be responsible for creating the graphic design elements that support our brand communications and guidelines such as icons, logos and font typefaces
- Work to support the growing demand for relevant, and engaging content in each of our channels
- Support the creative lead with photoshoots (planning, pre-production and post-production)
- Coordinate and liaise with suppliers to source quotes, prepare final artwork and proof
- Fully comprehend a design brief's requirements/goals & independently deliver on its objectives & the client’s expectation
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Ensure the optimal delivery of content and brand assets to our international partners so that they are executing a consistent global campaign message
We’re searching for someone with a drive and a true passion for design. You will support the design and development of the Boody brand marketing communications working to deliver marketing collaterals in line with the brand vision whilst ensuring the brand quality, value, standards and timelines are met. You have an eye for detail, love problem solving and are an excellent communicator who has experience managing multiple deadlines at once.
You have a passion for graphic design and take pride in your work and presentation and never back down from a challenge. You are constantly looking for ways to improve and have a strong work ethic. You’re a team player and support other members of the team from time to time while remaining accountable for your tasks through to completion.
Most importantly, you match our core values, so it is critical that you fit these to a tee (see what we did there?). You are:
- High Spirited: we’re light-hearted, positive and always see the glass as half full. Above all, we strive to make Boody a great place to work.
- Caring: Our intrinsic caring nature means that we are forever looking out for one another, our community and the wider world.
- Driven: We’re motivated to be our best at all times. We take a dynamic, approach to all aspects of our business, always pushing innovation and growth.
- Considered: We are considered and diligent in our approach. We think before we act. We listen.
- 1-2 years years experience in design
- Degree in Graphic Design or relevant feild
- Flexible, can-do attitude at all times
- Ability to take designs from concept to finished artwork independently with guidance from Mid-Weight Designer
- Skilled in Adobe CC, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Canva, Sketch
- Strong attention to detail
- Understands print production
- Strong project management skills & ability to meet deadlines
Nice To Haves:
- Skills such as illustration, photography, video editing & animation capabilities will be highly regarded
- Experience working with website CMS & working knowledge of HTML & CSS will be highly regarded
- Experience designing for display ads including Facebook & Google paid campaigns would be a plus
- Working knowledge of marketing automation platforms such as Klaviyo Mailchimp, Pardot, Hubspot, or others
- Great office in Darlinghurst, just down the street from Hyde Park, within walking distance to the city and public transport hubs!
- Develop your hard and soft skills rapid as a result of working closely with your peers and leadership team
- Supportive and highly experienced team with a fantastic work culture.
- We give back to our community - Boody partners with 1% for the Planet to donate 1% of all online revenue to environmental non-profits. We also commit our team's time to help philanthropic causes and are proud to have a strategic partnership with Thread Together. Most importantly, our business ‘impact plan’ is currently in the pipeline.. stay tuned.
- This role is full time and you are required to work from Boody HQ most days (if you're aligned with our values, you'll love being here).
- We require you to have full residency or a permanent Visa in Australia.
- No agencies please (we have this one covered!)
It looks like you're visiting us from [country]?
Confirm your shipping destination and let your comfort journey begin.