The more we grow, the more impact we can have on the world. We’ve broadened our footprint tremendously in the past few years, and now operate in over 1,200 stores in Australia, online and in 15+ countries globally. We have no plans to slow down - which is where you come in...
We are seeking an Office Manager to join our growing team. The perfect person will be passionate about company culture and making Boody an even more amazing place to work for all of our teams. You will support our Sales team with administrative projects and customer service tasks, whilst keeping all the wheels turning behind the scenes here at Boody.
You are super-organised and full of energy. You thrive in a dynamic and process-driven environment and love to surround yourself with smart, passionate people. You’re particularly interested in solving problems and making people happy - all part of our customer-centric culture. You'll have the opportunity to "choose your own adventure" and up-skill in the area that interests you most. Career progression is unlimited at Boody, and we will support your professional growth.
We create superbly comfortable, healthy and functional basics for men, women and babies, all made from eco-friendly, certified organically grown bamboo! Born in Sydney, Australia, we currently sell in thousands of retailers across 15+ countries, plus we're one of the fastest growing eCommerce businesses in Australia... and we're just getting started.
This is a varied and exciting role, and no two days will be the same. In your role, you'll “make the wheels spin” behind the scenes in the business each day, supporting our Sales team with incoming requests, stockist/customer support, special projects and administrative tasks around the office. You will be the first port of call in the office, welcoming guests for meetings, answering the phones and accepting deliveries.
Some of the things you'll work on include:
- Building quick rapport working seamlessly with internal and external parties
- Taking incoming calls and redirecting when required (being able to assist more and more over time)
- Arranging invoices and taking payments from stockists
- Welcoming guests for meetings and offering amenities
- Accepting deliveries into the office
- Assisting Sales team with sales support tasks such as returns and exchanges, requests from retailers, special orders and managing stock
- Receive and process payments via credit card, cheque, and bank deposit
- Work with Sales team of special projects (store rollouts, expos, on-boarding)
- 2+ years experience in an Office Management / Admin or similar position.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent tertiary education) in any discipline.
- You will need to be highly organised, have an excellent attention to detail and be willing to get involved in a variety of projects.
- An outgoing personality and openness/willingness to learn about our products and markets.
- Given the broad scope of this role, we'd love if you were flexible and comfortable with juggling multiple priorities.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- You just love people
- Natural problem-solver and ability to think outside the box and identify opportunities.
- An interest in Sales a desire to advance your career in this field
- You are passionate about the environment and making the world a better place
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, G-Suite and PC/Mac devices (familiarity with CRM applications an advantage)
- Competitive salary, plus fully paid superannuation
- Great office in Darlinghurst, within walking distance to city and public transport hubs + parking included!
- Fun, supportive and highly experienced team with a fantastic work culture.
- Work directly with the founders and management team in a role that will directly impact the future of our brand in its most exciting growth stage.
- We give back to our community - Boody partner with 1% for the Planet to donate 1% of all online revenue to environmental non-profits. We also commit our team's time to help philanthropic causes.