Thanks for joining the Boody movement!
Enjoy ultimate comfort with 10% off your first purchase WELV2KL@VSTART SHOPPING
Boody is an Australian sustainable apparel brand that creates everyday essentials from innovative eco-friendly materials. Our experience in health and wellness and retail, combined with our love of technology, our growth-mindset and passion for the environment has inspired us to build a world-class product and brand that betters your world.
Started in Sydney in 2013, Boody is a rapidly growing brand, available in 22 countries across 4,000 stockists, as well as D2C through multiple Boody domains globally, plus select online marketplaces... and we're just getting started.
We are a diverse, dedicated and passionate team working together in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We run our business like a family, and in families, there is a level of trust, transparency, and permission not found in most organisations.
Boody is looking for a Production Manager to join the fast growing and constantly evolving Product team. You will be reporting to the Head of Product, supporting our manufacturing and supply chain activities and ensuring we’re executing and delivering our production orders on time.
- Ownership of all production processes to ensure critical path dates are met.
- Ownership of orders and timelines with Boody’s supply partners and subsequent communication with internal teams, international partners and other necessary stakeholders.
- Manage (and improve where possible) internal production processes, including cross-functionally with in-house design, creative, and marketing
- Manage stock levels and coordinate any additional orders for product collateral, merchandising and accessories, including hangers, web boxes, and extra product packaging including for international markets
- Managing meaningful and effective relationships with existing suppliers
- Responsible for increasing efficiency across the production supply chain where possible
- Look to automate / outsource processes where possible and bring further efficiencies
- Collate shipping documents for importing finished goods into AU and assisting international markets with shipping their orders.
We’re searching for someone who is a motivated self-starter. You understand the production process and appreciate the need for accuracy in reporting as well as meeting deadlines in the critical path. You are a comfortable communicator and have a sense for when to escalate and when to overcome challenges yourself.
You’re comfortable with new technology and have an eye for detail, with a strong desire to learn, be challenged and excel in a busy and dynamic production environment. At the same time, you are able to multitask and keep multiple projects running smoothly. You take pride in your work being done well and completed in a timely manner. You’re not afraid to ask questions, take pride in taking ownership of your work, have a strong work ethic and are a team player 100% of the time.
Most importantly, you match our core values, so it is critical that you fit these to a tee (see what we did there?).
- High Spirited: we’re light-hearted, positive and always see the glass as half full. Above all, we strive to make Boody a great place to work.
- Caring: Our intrinsic caring nature means that we are forever looking out for one another, our community and the wider world.
- Driven: We’re motivated to be our best at all times. We take a dynamic, approach to all aspects of our business, always pushing innovation and growth.
- Considered: We are considered and diligent in our approach. We think before we act. We listen.
- 5+ years experience within a high growth product brand, with preferable exposure to apparel production
- Proven experience of working to a critical path
- Strong experience working with overseas manufacturers and suppliers
- Experience working with product development and planning teams
- Strong exposure to retail, wholesale and e-commerce channels
- Experience working in an international brand
- Excellent people skills to nurture relationships internally, with suppliers, and partners
- A natural problem solver, with excellent attention to detail
- Systems with preferable expertise: Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, GSheets), Excel, Inventory Management Systems (e.g. TradeGecko)
- Supportive and highly experienced team with a fantastic work culture.
- Work directly with all levels of management with the opportunity to impact the future of our brand in its most exciting growth stage.
- Great office in Darlinghurst, within walking distance to the city and public transport hubs
- We give back to our community - Boody partner with 1% for the Planet to donate 1% of all online revenue to environmental non-profits. We also commit our team's time to help philanthropic causes.
- This role is full time and you are required to work from Boody HQ most days (if you're aligned with our values, you'll love being here).
- We require you to have full residency or a permanent Visa in Australia.
- No agencies please (we have this one covered!)
It looks like you're visiting us from [country]?
Confirm your shipping destination and let your comfort journey begin.