JOBS AT BOODY
Head of Growth Marketing
At Boody we sell superbly comfortable, healthy, functional eco wear, all made from certified organic bamboo! Born in Sydney, Australia, we currently sell in thousands of retailers across 8 countries, plus we're one of the fastest growing eCommerce businesses in Australia... and we're just getting started.
The more we grow, the more impact we can have on the world. We’ve broadened our footprint tremendously in the past few years, and we have big plans to grow even more in the future, which is where you come in.
We're looking for a Head of Growth Marketing to take the reins and help us grow our web presence faster than ever. We're looking for a natural entrepreneur who cares deeply about understanding our customers, our product and our business and can expertly communicate our (big!) vision to the world. Someone who can uncover new growth opportunities, and optimize our existing efforts. A data-driven, strategic, not-afraid-to-get-their-hands-dirty, fun-to-work-with Head of Growth Marketing.
- Work with our leadership team to dig deep into our data and define the most promising growth opportunities.
- Consistently analyse our conversion funnel, perform cohort analyses and measure the metrics that matter (CLV, CPA, churn, etc.) and use this data to inform our marketing initiatives.
- Continuously optimize our website (A/B testing, new landing pages, etc.) to ensure we're converting as many customers as possible.
- Lead all of our paid customer acquisition efforts (including social, SEM, display, etc).
- Manage external consultants (our social media advertisements and blog are currently managed externally, for example).
- Improve the performance of our referral marketing program through A/B testing, experimenting with incentives, etc.
- Drive SEO growth.
- Explore new approaches to achieve growth, including strategic partnerships, PR and influencer programs.
- Manage marketing budget and report regularly on budget, performance and learnings.
- Constantly be on the lookout for new ways to help us understand our customers and drive growth.
- Proven track-record in building growth/marketing plans from scratch.
- 5+ years of experience in a hands-on growth role at a startup, digital media company, or relevant equivalent. Experience in eCommerce specifically even better!
- Experience managing a range of paid customer acquisition channels (social, SEM, display, etc.)
- Experience identifying, developing and executing on strategic partnerships and measuring their performance.
- Experience running A/B tests.
- Experience running sophisticated drip marketing campaigns.
- Extremely data driven and detail oriented.
- Experience managing budgets, analysing results, setting goals and driving growth.
- Natural problem-solver and leader.
- Technical skills - especially around HTML and CSS.
- You've done your own thing before.
- You are passionate about the environment and making the world a better place
- A background or interest in fashion or apparel.
- Competitive salary with meaningful performance bonuses
- Work directly with the founders in a role that will impact the future of our company
- Manage your own budget and be responsible for your own sector of the business
- Great office in Darlinghurst, within walking distance to city and public transport hubs.
- We offer parking as a perk!
- Fun, supportive and highly experienced team with a fantastic work culture.
Apply Here. Please include your CV / LinkedIn profile plus a short paragraph about what excites you about the job!